Friday 27 February 2009

Sheep Dip

I've found it. At last, I've found it. I've found the perfect rug. 

Although, I'm placing a bet on myself that I say that a few hundred times on this blog, but for now, I've found the perfect one. 

I've always liked the idea of having an Aran jumper, although having never bought one, this rug is a sure fire winner. 

It's designed by Christien Meindertsma, whose inspiration was in fact said Aran jumper. Strange that! 

I love that it's got a real handmade feel to it (probably something to do with the fact it is hand knitted...) and that it took the wool of 18, yes 18 Merino sheep to make it. 

And I also love the fact it looks so cosy, so welcoming. It makes you want to lie down on it rather than sit on the sofa. No? Well. maybe that's just me...



No comments:

Post a Comment