Wednesday 18 February 2009

Rug Shopping

I would have never believed it but rug shopping is a fairly traumatic process. 

In fact, I put in on a par with shopping for an outfit for a wedding - you know what I mean. You have exactly what you want in your head but try as you might you can't find it anywhere. 

Much like buying a new dress, rugs are either too expensive, too cheap (and they look it), too big, too small, not the right colour and generally don't tickle your fancy. 

It's a crying shame that the UK version of Urban Outfitters have limited their interior stock to be just that, limited because our friends across the pond have got a much better deal. 

Urban Outfitters (and that's a link to the US site by the way) have got an array of homewares including a positively mind boggling choice of rugs. 

I love this Giant Drops one. I love the retro pattern that kinda gets you thinking, is it may just a bit too 70s? 

So until Urban Outfitters UK sort out their act, I'll be wistfully dreaming of a rug haven...



No comments:

Post a Comment