Saturday 14 February 2009

My Old Deer

Through the amazing power of Twitter (follow me @alextoso) I'm following more American design blogs than you can shake a stick at. 

It's all good though, I'm finding out about design companies I've never heard of and picking up loads of tips and ideas. 

One of the design companies I've come across is Twinkle Living.  And what a lovely company it is. Started by Wenlan Chia, it does fashion too but what really caught my eye was Wenlan's whimsical interiors accessories. 

Like for instance, this antler head rug. I've always kinda thought that antler heads are really impressive, very majestic but never wanted part of a dead deer on my wall (if you're even thinking about this - go to Richmond Park and I bet you all the money in the world you'll change your mind) 

With this beautiful rug, I don't have to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment