Wednesday 4 February 2009

Birds Of A Feather

It would appear despite my attempts to wean myself off the amazing Thomas Paul, I've failed miserably. 

I set myself a rule when I started these blogs: You must not feature too many products from one designer/manufacturer. 

And while I've almost stuck to this religiously, my downfall is definitely Thomas Paul

First, his wonderfully cute Russian doll cushion, then his Seahorse design and most recently his Seed rug

Well, I apologise but I just had to show off (are you allowed to show something off when it's not your design?) Thomas's Feather rug. 

I love the vibrant purple and peacock feather design which combined make for a truly beautiful rug. 

Right, now I've promised myself that I'll try not to visit the Thomas Paul website and have deleted the URL from my favourites bar - trouble is there's this well-known thing called Google and I'm not sure what to do if I find myself starting to type Thom...





1 comment: