Tuesday 24 February 2009

Bespoke Beauties

A short while ago, I vented my anger at not being able to find the perfect rug. 

Well, I'm really pleased because I've stumbled upon a company that means the end to all that dithering. 

On three consecutive trips to Ikea, I frustrated my boyfriend almost to distraction. There I stood in the rug department at Ikea (which it has to be said looks a little shoddy at 9pm) huffing and puffing that "this one is perfect but too expensive" "that one is really nice but not the right colour" etc etc. 

At one point, I asked said boyfriend what he thought of a particularly shaggy, white one - his answer? "It looks like a dog" 

I took that as a no. 

But you won't encounter these problems with Made To Measure Rugs

Not only can you pick from a wide range of colours and sizes to create a bespoke plain rug but you can also change the colours in their main collection. 

Neat or what?

My pick is this gorgeous feather rug. What colours would you choose? 



No comments:

Post a Comment