Wednesday 21 January 2009

Multicoloured Dream

I love a bit of colour, in fact, in all this doom and gloom, I think we could all do with a little bit more colour. 

I'm even thinking of breaking my number one rule when it comes to decorating and thinking of having something else than a neutral putty colour for my soon-to-be decorated dining room. 

Shock, horror, I'm contemplating one wall (just one mind) painted in a different colour. There's no telling how long it will take me to decide on aforementioned colour, but I think we can safely say there will be lots of A4 painted sheets of paper hanging on the wall while I try and decide. 

Choosing a colour was clearly a problem for the designer of this rug too; so they didn't, they just included the lot. 

The rug is from Hay (which is fast becoming a favourite of mine -remember the Prince chair?) and I really love it, not just because it is complete contrast to my safe and plain new brown rug but because it also looks like a million multicoloured gobstoppers have been sewn together...

...and in my book that's rather fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment